Cheney High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Cheney High School! Please contact CHS Career and Counseling Center Secretary Lynda Ford at 509.559.4019 to enroll your student. 
In order to enroll your student, you must have an appointment and your registration packet must be completed. A packet can be mailed to you or you can download the online forms below. Please bring the following items to your registration appointment:
  1. Transcript from previous school
  2. Withdraw grades from current school (if transferring after school has already started).
  3. If transferring as a Junior/Senior, please bring state test scores (if coming from out of state), and/or SAT, ACT scores.
  4. IEP - if applicable
  5. 504 - if applicable
  6. Parenting Plan/Guardian permission note - if applicable

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Things to do prior to your appointment:
  • Please verify that you live in our attendance area by checking with our transportation department at 559.4523 before completing the registration packet.
  • Please make sure that your student has withdrawn from classes at your current school, returned all books and supplies, and paid any outstanding fees and fines prior to registering at CHS. Not attending to these important items can lead to delays in obtaining records.
  • If your student has a current IEP or is a 504 student, please call our Teaching and Learning Department at 559.4507.


Please complete the following registration forms (you can come by CHS and pick up a registration packet, if you prefer). All of the forms are required. Thank you!

  • Student Registration Forms
  • 2019-20 Calendar
  • CHS Request of Records:  Please print and complete the CHS Request of Records form below.  
  • Proof of age: A birth certificate or other official verification of age (such as a passport or visa) is required for students who have not previously enrolled in school.
  • Proof of residency: This can be a current driver's license or a current utility bill with your home address.
  • Registration forms: These are available above and at the school. Using these online forms will allow you to enter your student’s information, save it to your desktop, and print. You will not be able to email this to the school or save your information online.
      • Vaccines are required for school in grades K-12. Visit Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD) for more information about immunizations. Information about a medical, religious, philosophical or personal exemption from immunizations is available from the district’s Health Services department at 354-7298. On the Washington State Department of Health website on which you can access your family's immunization information.


If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please call our registrar, Suzann Miller, at 509.559.4008 or email Suzann Miller.