What year did you graduate? If it was before the year of 2001 call the Teaching and Learning Office at (509) 559.4526.
Diplomas are a one-time only, ceremonial item. Copies are not available.
Visit: parchment.com/studentkit today! This link will get you set up now!
4 Easy Steps to Get Your Transcript
Cheney High School is using Parchment as a simple way to Request and Send Transcripts! Click on the link above and follow the instructions!
Step 1: Register For Your Free Account
- Sign in at: www.parchment.com
- Click Sign Up Now
- Order Student Records (enter Cheney High School)
Step 2: New Learner Acccount
- Select New Learner Account
- Scroll down and complete information. Make sure you put the correct year for Last year attended (Seniors: the year you will graduate)
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your code (emailed to you)
Step 3: Request Your Transcript
- In your account, go to Transcripts
- Click Sent Transcripts
- Select Destinations such as colleges, NCAA, Common Application, or yourself
- Review Destinations
- Request is confirmed
- Do not order paper copies - you will be charged a fee. Make sure you send it electronically! (If you choose Spokane Community College - you must deselect "paper copy" and choose electronic. Enter SCC's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Track Your Transcript
- Log into your Parchment.com account
- In the top navigation bar, click Transcripts
- Click Order History to see the status