SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Cheney School District is accessible by 9th - 11th grade students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by 9th - 11th grade students.
Using SchooLinks, high school students and parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Build their High School and Beyond Plans
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios/resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Select the SchooLinks Logo
will be emailed to you pending roll-out schedule. If you believe the district doesn't have your contact information, please fill out: bit.ly/cheney-parent
Counselor Login will be mailed to you.